BiNGE Notes

Rambling thoughts of a cartooning cab driver on the Jersey Shore

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Penis size

It seems like every time I sign on to the Internet I am bombarded by penis enhancement ads. I'm comfortable with myself so I just click exit. A few years ago I was sitting in the kitchen of a skanky divorcee' listening to her and an equally drunk skank friend talk about penises. Both complaining about how difficult it is to find a suitable size these days. I remember contemplating how each of these hagged out wretches probably have had close to a 1,000 men in their beds since high school. Not to mention 2 or 3 kids each had by several different fathers. Now, in their forties they discover somehow all of a sudden the average man is insufficient to bring them pleasure.
Hey, I'm the same size as a man as I was when I was 18 years old, I doubt either of them could make that claim about their heavily trafficked vaginas. I used to drive a commuter bus into Manhattan every day though the Lincoln tunnel. Never once did my bus ever touch the wall of the tunnel. Was it because my 40 foot bus was too small? If these woman had put up a toll booth they now would have as much money as the Port Authority. That's my view on penis size.

1 comment:

  1. You have my sympathy. Like you , i have been cursed with a Huge penis.

    ReplyDelete