BiNGE Notes

Rambling thoughts of a cartooning cab driver on the Jersey Shore

Friday, August 22, 2008

Who inspired the look of Athena DeCruelle?

Cory Lane

I based the look of her on internet hottie Cory Lane. Who, in my opinion is probably the most drop dead gorgeous woman I have ever seen. A very talented model who just looks like she's having fun with the camera. Cory starred in the film "Malibu Heat" and many others. Ms Lane is known for doing a lot of fetish type films. The comic BiNGE is kind of what you might imagine a boyfriend's life would be like. "She couldn't go out tonight. she was tied up at work..."

If you're really curious, you could google her. Yea Baby.
When I first started to developed the Athena character, I tried to give her a sterner face. As her character has developed in the story line I've softened her look. I've been really fine tuning the look of all of the characters. In the next 6 storyboards starting in the fall, you'll notice a more polished look to them.
Who inspired Athena's personality and character? Really, could any woman be that manipulative and diabolical?

No comments:

Post a Comment