BiNGE Notes

Rambling thoughts of a cartooning cab driver on the Jersey Shore

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cartoon Genitals

I see the latest trend in animation sight gags seems to be drawing toon nude, pixilating it out for TV. Then show it on DVD's. It's easy to get a cheap laugh with cartoon genitals, I've been doing it for years. The first bathroom wall art most draw involves a guy's junk. The earliest cave paintings in France show a man chasing a buffalo with a spear. On the other wall he drew his Johnson. You'll never see that on the Discovery channel. In Episode 2, "Meet the New Boss" Binge is given a job in an Adult Bookstore, lots of room for mature artwork. I tried to leave as much as I could to the viewer's imagination. In one scene, he is doing an inventory of marital aids. I could've shown the most elaborate devices and novelties, but I chose not to. Instead I placed them into plain brown boxes relevant to size and shape.I figured leave it to the viewer's imagination. Whatever they picture in the boxes is what's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment