BiNGE Notes

Rambling thoughts of a cartooning cab driver on the Jersey Shore

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Binge's Apartment

The garage apartment that BiNGE lives in is based on my old place in Belmar NJ. (for leagle reasons it shall remain undissclosed exactly where) I reminissed about it as I started to clear out the infinite jpgs on my hard drive. Just for giggles I thought I would post them on this blog to show that art imitates life.
A festive rodent farm in the kitchen drawers.
Fire code? we don't need no stinkin fire code!
Rustic Early American Decor!
There were about a dozen more photos along this line. Holes in the walls where exposed pipes had been repaired years earlier, mold, water stains from a leaking roof, and all of the wonderfull character that tenants come to expect while living in another's investment property. I understand now that about a half a dozen illeagle aliens now are living there. Welcome to America!

No comments:

Post a Comment