BiNGE Notes

Rambling thoughts of a cartooning cab driver on the Jersey Shore

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The latest....


I've been busy working on the web site. Thanks to John for all of his help. The site wasn't getting the exposure it should have. He pumped up all of the Meta tags. I polished up all of the pages, and completly redesigned the home page. The entire site is now devoted to BiNGE, I'm putting all of my painting and sculptures on the back burner for now. Most of my catalog has been sold off. ALSO: Check out the site for banner links to ebay. The storyboard artwork of BiNGE is now for sale on ebay. In the past year I have drawn about 700 cartoons for the site. Not to mention dozens of new web pages, dozens of pages written scripts and graphics. Take a look, feel free to offer feedback. Thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment