BiNGE Notes

Rambling thoughts of a cartooning cab driver on the Jersey Shore

Saturday, July 7, 2007

A Web Comic


I realized I could probally do a comic strip when the re-telling of my weekends could cause stoners to cough blood in laughter. Originally I wanted a simple comic strip woven through out my site. I grew into almost three year project slated to be finished by the end of 2008. Things get out of hand durring binges.

There is an old Yiddish proverb: "If you jump for the stars, you might land on the moon. If you jump for the moon, you'll never get off the Earth." Instead of sticking to the tradional four panel strip, I reformated it into a script/storyboard layout. This allowed a smoother flow of story. On a bimonthly schedule a new BiNGE 30 minute episode will be released (or will escape.) Then the start of the animation prosess.

The purpose of this blog, is to provide side notes and to narrate the creative prossess. I don't consider myself a writer, but a cartoonist, a stand up with a wierd view of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment